Sunday, December 8, 2013

The F16's

Alright so I missed a day. I apologize for you my 3 readers.

Today I have a special band for you. I give you The F16's.

These guys are a lot of fun. I actually got to meet this band and chill with them. Real fun bunch of guys. Also, they really know how to jam it out.

I like that the music sounds different. It's fresh and you can tell an F16's song instantly. That aint bad for a band trying to make it in a super saturated market.

They just came out with an album called Kaleidoscope. You can buy it on OkListen -


Give it a listen here -


These guys are making quite sizeable waves on the internets and blogs. I'd watch out for them to be doing big things in the near future.

A quick shout out to Meera for letting us crash at her place in B'lore last month! And to Juhi for introducing me to the F16's :).

That's all for now! See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Check out my other blog :D