Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shantanu Pundit / Run It's the Kid

It's actually been a pretty busy week... also, lying in bed and keeping warm has taken priority to productivity. Oh well.

Today, we'll listen to Shantanu.

He doesn't have much in the amount of music uploaded so you really gotta look to find him, but he's pretty well known around certain circles. I got to see and meet him at NH7 this year and his was a pretty enjoyable set.

Here's an article about him - http://issuu.com/score/docs/v06i02/39?e=0
I haven't read it... but feel free to yourself...

He has a band too... it's called Run It's The Kid... they might come out with an EP.. who knows...

And here's a song -


And here's a video (my introduction to him) -



And here's another (Because I'm a giving guy...) -



P.S. He's cut his hair now... I liked him better with the long hair... I say this like it matters...

P.P.S. Another Video -


No comments:

Check out my other blog :D