Monday, December 9, 2013

Slowing Down, but not really... PCRC

Good Evening too one and all!

Alright, a quick one today. Peter Cat Recording Co. You'll like them.

Again, one of those bands that really stick out. I can't help but compare the style to a Door's-esque-ness. But rest assure, they are their own brand.

The easiest way to listen to their music -


The whole album is amazing. It troubles me though that these guys have been around for a while but no new music in some time. What's up PCRC?

You can buy on bandcamp or from their website here - http://www.petercatrecordingco.com/
Rs. 399 for a physical cd + downloads if you're in India... and I'm not... so well that sucks...

Although I really like this video that they made of them on the road.. it's kind of strange but worth the hour of my life I spent watching it -




Peace brethren!


No comments:

Check out my other blog :D