Friday, June 5, 2009

The Indian Reverb is born!!!

ITS ALIIIIVE!!!!!!!

Well this is my very new and shiny second blog that I am going to run in conjunction with my current blog which, if you are reading this, you have probably already been to. If not, click HERE. *shows off mad hyperlinking skills*

What to expect from this blog:

This blog is going to focus primarily on the AWESOME Indian Rock/Jazz/Blues/Metal/and anything that i like, music. I am going to try and update as often as possible, hopefully every day, with new songs and new bands that not many people might have heard of, outside of India. I know its not as big a deal as some other like THIS ONE - which is fan-frekin-tastic for Indian music, but I'm going to do it anyway.

As much as it is possible, I am making this a community space, which means that I need YOUR help to run it. I need you to bombard me with emails of old/new and upcoming Indian musicians, so that I can put them up here.

Even if I can gather a small bunch of readers, my goal will be accomplished! So spread the word people!! The Indian Reverb is born!!!!!!!

No comments:

Check out my other blog :D