Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Get Junkyard Groove's bootleg - 11:11 for FREE!!!

I know I haven't done a Junkyard Groove review yet, but if you know me at all, you will know that I think these guys are the next big thing, not only in India, but internationally. I can't say much more than that.

click HERE to go to their site, or just check out my JYG widget on the right -->

I'm not sure for how long its going to be up for free... so go right NOW and get their 14 song album entirely for FREE

click on the link below to go to the download page

http://www.gimmesound.com/JunkyardGroove/

all you have to do is sign up with the site, which takes less than a minute, and then just download away. The band gets paid for every song you download, so it is completely legit!

No comments:

Check out my other blog :D