Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cheese

Ok... ive decided not to udpate everyday, not because i'm lazy... which i am either way, but I like to spend a couple of days listening to each band... find what I like... these bands are my new music library, but I do want to get a chance to listen to each one as I go along.

cheese
View cheese
at My Band - Indian Music Bands

Anyway... this post is for a band named Cheese... you can check out their songs HERE, or just click on the picture above. The songs take a bit of time to load, so give it a minute or two.

Thanks for the link Harry. The site is awesome. I have linked it on the right hand side-bar.

OK!! so lets take a look at Cheese! These guys seem to be a fresh band. I think they have an album out. They do have a site which you can get to over HERE. I don't know what i really think about the band quite yet. First impression is that they are quite cliched, with songs titled Josh, Azaadi, and Meri Zindagi. Their english songs, Wasted Years and Please Tell Me That You Love Me have nothing much to offer lyrically... mostly the same stuff you hear in any generic pop/rock song.

BUT! Even though these guys are what I would call "safe" music, they have a good sound. There are hints of brilliance in the Keyboards, and they fuse well as a band. Their riffs are good head-bobbing material (although again, nothing very original).

My verdict - Worth a listen, atleast once. Good sing-along music, catchy choruses and fun vibes. I would probably buy their album for a casual listen once in a while.

No comments:

Check out my other blog :D