Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gowri

This is the post in which I apologize to my three readers for not updating... I'm sorry...

Anyway, I've got a bunch of exciting updates lined up, so I should be consistent with post for the next few weeks...



This post is about a girl named Gowri. Well she is probably a woman... but whatever... She has a band that consists of her and her guitar. She has won a bunch of awards and all of that...
and she makes good music :D
(and she also likes Led Zeppelin... so I'm kinda biast)
With cool chilled out acoustic sounds, and simple vocals with amiable lyrics, Gowri is an awesome listen when lolling about, or even if you want a break from your rock playlist.

She probably has an album out but as all Indian bands, you would probably have to go to a certain music store in Mumbai to aquire it.

Her Myspace (yes that is a hyperlink... I am awesome) page has four cool songs. I like all of em :)

I also found this video (oh no he di'n) of her on the Tube. The song is called Tea
(i cant post it here because she has disabled the embed feature... strange... i still like her but =) )

No comments:

Check out my other blog :D